This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to do it?I want to say Happy New Year to him..? 10 points easy, lol?
04-03-2014, 06:00 PM
How to do it?I want to say Happy New Year to him..? 10 points easy, lol?
It's my stomatologist, on facebook.I added him once to my friends and he didn't accepted the request.I understand he's busy, maybe not noticing me.I deleted the request, sent it again..he accepted.I was so happy, he's young, handsome he is and single..i didn't paid much attention on his timeline, but many who post there are close friends, i suppose and i'm just one of his pacients.I slightly have the change to say Happy New Year to him face to face..is it somehow i can do it and wouldn't seem outrageous?Maybe, like one of his happy new year comments, or something he posts then?I feel comfortable give him likes, but i dare not to leave a comment.What's your advice? We got a common friend, she met him through me as a patient also. Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 06:10 PM

My suggestion is to keep your medical care providers separate from your friends. Most of your post is adolescent rubbish. Do you have a history of stalking people?

Ads

04-03-2014, 06:13 PM

I agree with the poster who said you shouldn't try to get personal with your doctor. It sounds as if you have a thing for him and honestly, that's not going anywhere. Concentrate on others.