This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Timeline Questions?
04-03-2014, 06:20 PM
Facebook Timeline Questions?
Okay I have some questions:

1. Right now my fb profile is totally private...the public (people who aren't my friends) literally can't see ANYTHING except for my profile picture and my name. So when I get switched to time line can I make it like my old profile where no one can see anything except for my profile pic, cover pic and name? Because I have been reading that Facebook makes it totally public and that people who aren't your friends can even see the private messages and your friends and everything! Is that true because it's kind of freaking me out!

2. How good are the privacy settings for Facebook because I heard that Facebook changes privacy setting, so like if I don't go on Facebook for 9 months and then I log in...will I find that all of my information has been made public?

This is a serious question so no rude answers or unnecessary comments. Btw,,.I actually want ANSWERS not links to any blogs or anything! X(

Thanks! Smile <3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 06:26 PM

just go to the source site you will get all of your answer about timeline.

Ads

04-03-2014, 06:40 PM

1. that's not true - all the privacy settings are the same in the timeline profile - those people are misinformed, probably because they dont understand how to use it

2. information you have set to private stays private when you are converted to the timeline