This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have two facebook accounts and want to put them in one place merged; the facebook help doesn't tell how!?
04-03-2014, 09:02 PM
I have two facebook accounts and want to put them in one place merged; the facebook help doesn't tell how!?
I went to the Facebook help pages, to no avail. No one asked my question. I don't know how to have two different Facebook accounts of mine merged into one. I like the newer one I created the most. I am in a quandry as to how to put the two together.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 09:08 PM

I don`t think it`s possible.....you have to get everything & everyone in one of your accounts from the other one (or like the other one ) manually......I don`t think merging accounts is a possibilities......

Or,you can go to Account settings>deactivate account> give the reason "I have another facebook account" & see if they let you merge......or else you`ll have to use one account & close the other pne (or you can keep them both if you like to)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply