This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need more Facebook likes on business page?
10-15-2012, 08:20 PM
Need more Facebook likes on business page?
Need more likes on my facebook business page please help support me and like my page at UNIS AVON BOUTIQUE
Also if your in the East London area or Central London and you need any products or would like a brochure to view then you can also get in touch with me and I will be more then happy to help you out
Plus when placing your first order with me you will get a discount and a free loyalty card.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:28 PM

To get more 'likes' you need to plaster your page around. Find some selling pages on FB and paste your page on there :-)

Ads

check http://ifeedplus.com
it has 2 programs one one for fan page likes and one for websites facebook likes.
its worth looking and its free

1.Join Relevant Groups

By searching for groups with interests which are similar to that of the page you want more likes for, and then subsequently promoting the page to the group, you’ll likely get a load of new people liking your community page in no time at all.

2.Buy Facebook Advertising

Like point #1 this will cost you money, however it’s a tried-and-tested way of increasing the numbers on your community page. The main benefits for those of you who know nothing of the fantastic world that is Facebook advertising is that your ads can be targeted to the audiences you’re looking for within the site itself, as well as the fact that your ads will begin showing basically immediately, pending approval.

3.Promote to Your Friends

One powerful resource which will help you learn how to get more likes on Facebook which almost all users have access to, though most seldom use, is their own base of friends related to their personal account. If you’re looking to promote any kind of community page and get ‘likes’ fast, simply click the ‘Suggest to Friends’ button on the page itself and it will then be magically suggested to all your friends. While all of them may not like the page and become a fan, you can always threaten that you’ll self-harm if they don’t.

4.Be Powerful

If you want your community page to stand out and learn how to get likes on Facebook, you need to get noticed and have a powerful message. The best way by far of doing this that I’ve found is by being controversial, or by making your community page interesting.

5.Grow A Brain

I honestly cannot count the number of groups and community pages these days that have titles which appear as though a retarded horse bashed on a keyboard with it’s lame hoof to spell it out. If you want to correctly carry out your campaign on how to get more Facebook likes, you need to go about it the right way.

6.Harness The Power Of Viral Marketing

If you really want your new community page to spread like Swine-Flu in a nursing home, you must do something to attract the attention of the masses. And above all, you want people to naturally recommend the page to their own friends, which is how the whole viral marketing game works. By implementing point #5, promoting your page to everyone you know on a regular basis, as well as adding a section on the community page itself telling everyone who becomes a member to recommend it to their own friends, your page will grow exponentially without you having to do a further thing.

Best of luck.