This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whats TNA's next move?
04-04-2014, 03:24 AM
Whats TNA's next move?
I really thought TNA stood a chance against Monday Night Raw but I was wrong they are a sinking ship wrestling company,

What should Dixie Carter's next move be?

I have three suggestions for her,

1. Apologize to HBK for bad mouthing him on her twitter account and beg him to join TNA

2. Raise enough money and try and get Goldberg to TNA

3. Just give up

What do you think she should do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2014, 03:33 AM

TNA's next move is to give up their business ans stop wasting their lifes

TNA Sucks

Ads

04-04-2014, 03:34 AM

Number 1 which won't work since Shawn is friends with Triple H who is married to Stephanie.
04-04-2014, 03:41 AM

an ECW type faction
04-04-2014, 03:42 AM

They're going to sign Buff Bagwell, and he is going to save TNA cause he is the stuff.
04-04-2014, 03:51 AM

Hey how about making a Love Storyline between her and and Hogan.
04-04-2014, 04:03 AM

Bankruptcy
04-04-2014, 04:11 AM

just go out of buisness before vince gets u out
04-04-2014, 04:24 AM

Well, first off, she never did anything to bad mouth Shawn Michaels. She said on her twitter account quote " Hopefully he can only retire once... Shawn... congrats on having a great career!". She said she hopes he can retire once because his farewell speech drew so much ratings and hurt TNA bad. I don't see how that's bad mouthing. Vince Mcmahon called TNA "tawdry". Now that's bad mouthing, right?

2. Goldberg is in negotiations with WWE for a legend's contract, so Mattel has the rights to make a Goldberg action figure. Goldberg has bashed Hogan and Flair via twitter/ facebook, and has said that one more match in WWE wouldn't be out of the question.

3. Sometimes TNA can definitely feel like giving up. The hard part is that TNA is always teetering on the brink of greatness and falling off the edge. Believe me, i want them to do good, but ending the show with a striptease can only draw so much ratings on a wrestling show.

Dixie needs to develop more main event stars. Desmond Wolfe and Pope are headed for greatness, especially Wolfe. He has great presence and gets over with the crowd well.

Also, she signed Brian Kendrick to a multi year contract, which is awesome for the X-division. I really hope and expect to see Brian Kendrick more and more to really be a member of the TNA roster.

She needs to establish Jeff Hardy as a main event star rather than just an idiot with face paint running around, same with RVD.

Samoa Joe needs to come back. I understand Bischoff wants him to lose weight, and if he does, he can be expected to see an enormous push.

Another thing... AJ Styles needs to turn face again. I hope to see him turn on Flair one night, and it's gonna be big.

As for Latrell, the well known WWE mark... i don't understand why you answer questions like these. we all know what you're going to say.
04-04-2014, 04:37 AM

4) Fire all unnecessary people, and right their wrongs. (Like going to Mondays before they were ready, or firing the talented, or the random swerves that no one likes or can keep up with.)