This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guys only please. I will answer yours 10pts! Does he like me or hate me? thank you?
10-15-2012, 08:20 PM
Guys only please. I will answer yours 10pts! Does he like me or hate me? thank you?
He is my first crush. We are in college right now.
He is the president of the med students club that I join. He is a senior.
He is a nice guy.
He gave me his phone number ( for club stuff). And he never texted or called me first.
He is kinda shy. I'm not sure. When he talked with me, he can't look at my eyes for long. He always looked around instead.
I asked him to go to watch sport with me twice. And he said NO twice!
He won't say hi to me anymore, if he sees me on campus :'(
I saw him looked at me sometimes
Yesterday, we had volunteer work. There were 4 of us. We were talking while waiting the boss.
My parents called me so I have to walk further from them, I saw he looked at me sometime.

Then 4 of us had to go diff places. We had to separate. Our boss told us that he can drive us and drop off at the place that we had to be. Suddenly, my crush touched my shoulder (It was the first time he touch me) and told the boss that we can walk. (I didn't say anything!). his place was close to my place and it wasn't really far. Then I walked with him to the place that we had to be. We talked while walking.
He didn't ask questions about myself alot.

I saw him on campus today. I knew he saw me too. We were in the market on campus. I was looking for food. I saw him looked at me but he didn't say hi to me. I acted like I didn't see him either. He walked behind me twice but didn't say hi or anything. Then I walked out of the market and he did also. Then our eyes caught each other. He just waved to me and smile. I said hi to him and started conversation. When he talked with me he looked around ALOT.. Sometime I felt like he didn't listen to me

I saw him on campus today he stood close to me and he didn't say hi to me either. Then I said hi first (again) he looked at me first without smiling, then he smiled to me and siad hi. I kept talking to him. He acted really cold to me. But when I left, he kept looking at me.

I added him on facebook about last month. And now he deactivated and move to twitter already.
I feel like I'm annoying him! :'(

Why? Why he do that to me?
Does he like me or hate me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:28 PM

First off. That was long as hell, so it shows you are really into him. He is either really into you and scared to react or not know how to react. Or he is being nice to you becausehe is a nice guy but he is not feelin you like that. Either way. Easiest way too solve this question. Let him know how you feel or make a slight advance!

Ads

LOL he moved to Twitter?

Idk maybe he's going through a hard time or something.

I don't think he necessarily hates you because you didn't do anything to him....

Just see how it goes for a while.

Don't say hi first. Wait until he starts the conversation and act like you're bored and uninterested,

you know that sounds just like me, in fact i posted a question if you wouldn't mind answering. Ok so this girl i like, whenever i talk to her i can't seem to look her in the eye for very long kinda like this guy u like and even though we have class together, after class i find it very hard to wait up for and talk. only after labs is when we hang out. if he's anything like me, he's shy. i think you should just approach him cuz he may be too shy to make a move. just approach him and stop pretending like you don't see him and what not. or ask if he wants to do something on the weekend, if he says yes theres a good chance he likes you. can you help me now plz?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...746AAVMX9x