This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Marketing for retail and consumer merchandise on Facebook advise?
04-04-2014, 07:55 AM
Marketing for retail and consumer merchandise on Facebook advise?
I've a newly setup ecommerce business and am looking for ways to do some marketing over through the facebook. Quite often I will have new products for my business and am hoping that I could update the public who are interested in my products. One option I came to know of is using Subscribers function on the facebook. However, I'm not sure whether it is the best choice so if you guys will be so kind as in to give me all kinds of advise for updating and attracting customers.

Thanks in advance and have a great week ahead!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2014, 07:56 AM

Facebookhuge service and i think very important is that you have good amount of facebook likes, or facebook fans if you have facebook fanpage or group and for some people facebook friends are also important. I personally own 5 big fanpages and i always used lot of promotions in order to get tons of likes. For anyone who is interested i would reccommend you awesome website where you can find this social services for low price and they offer 100% real people and service is great.

Ads

04-04-2014, 08:10 AM

Build a good Facebook Fan Page. Create contests on Facebook so that more people will be able to like your page. Upload humorous photos to attract people to your page. After that, you can then start promoting your products without being too promotional. Do it naturally.

You must have a live website to be able to do that because Facebook is just a medium for people to get into your site.