This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twitter followers unite!!!!?
04-04-2014, 08:54 AM
Twitter followers unite!!!!?
Im in need of some twitter followers, so if you like the following please follow me. Username: KH_LOVERS

Follow if you like the following:

~Degrassi
-90s shows
~skiing
~dance
~fashion
~youtube videos
~etc.

So follow and get to know me!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2014, 09:05 AM

I like etc. !!

Ads

04-04-2014, 09:21 AM

I use a website called twiends: http://twiends.com/me/KrAzY_aFrIcAN you basically sign up then you have choices of either buying followers, waching youtube videos, following people or referring people. When you follow someone you earn seeds from them, and vica versa when they follow you. You can decide how many seeds you want to offer per follow, and when you run out you remain on the list so people can still follow you if they like. its really good when i first made a twitter i was dedicated to getting followers and in a week i had over 800 but i ended up deleting it because i really never used it. I got back on tiwtter about 2months ago and as an updated count, I have about 6k followers, thanks to that website. you just have to put in time to get the results that you want...hopes this helps! Smile follow me on twitter and tweet for a follow back @Sativa_Indica
04-04-2014, 09:27 AM

i love all of the above Smile
consider yourself followed lol
follow me back! @Tiaabooo Smile