This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I spread the word about my Facebook group?
04-04-2014, 11:15 AM
How can I spread the word about my Facebook group?
So here's the deal:
There's this scholarship that will give away $20,000 to the person who creates the biggest Facebook group specifically for this purpose.

Clearly I want this. But, I've invited all my friends, and asked them to invite their friends. Now what? What can I do to get more people to join? It's not hard, all you have to do is click "join group", but I can't think of any more ideas to spread the word.

The person with the best ideas on how to get the word out will get Best Answer.

Oh, and hey. If you want to help a random stranger (who happens to be a really nice girl) win big scholarship bucks. Here is the link to the Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?sid=cf...2734722916

Join up and I will love you forever. <3 <3 <3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2014, 11:30 AM

Why not start searching for people outside of your friends list. Just start making friends with as many people as you can. You can join my list and I will join your group. Shneia Page Woods

Ads

04-04-2014, 11:39 AM

Well not necessarily have to be on facebook, post on the other hand, for a people, for example, place it in the nick of IM, so everyone knows