This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will George Strait release another album?
10-15-2012, 08:20 PM
Will George Strait release another album?
It's blatant by the posts made by his team on his Facebook page that next year will be his last tour..so does that mean "here for a good time" will be his last album...

.. despite him writing a song saying he still had a few more years left in him...and that was only a year ago!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:28 PM

I sure hope so I've listened to him since I was a kid in the 80's. He is truly one of the best singers around and still continues to impress me. I Just don't think he likes where country music is right now with gay songs like Truck ya and stupid teens buying that crap. His song with Alan Jackson, Murder on Music Row Somes up his feelings pretty good. If he does anything I think he will just take some time off for awhile until people beg him to grace them again with his great singing talent.

Ads

10-15-2012, 08:28 PM

His concerts may end that does seem like it could happen George Jones last tour is 2013 if King George announces his final tour I don't care if I gotta skip school I am gonna go