This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I just want to know if my crush like me back?
04-04-2014, 02:08 PM
I just want to know if my crush like me back?
So here's the story

I'm a boy and i have a friend girl and she's my classmates
we're really close to each other even i tease her favorite movies
until one day when my bestfriend bring a book that she likes
so i borrow that book and when my friend girl tried to borrow that book I won't lend it to her because i'm teasing her until she became mad.
so when i tried talking to her he's ignoring me like she don't know me
then I fell inlove with her and I admit it through facebook and after that she unfriend me on facebook and she said Don't message me again cause my mom checking my fb

and class comes
and we're ignoring each other

but I noticed that she's looking at me and when I look back on her she turn her head away from me like nothing happens

that's all

advice pls
help what will i'm gonna do
does she likes me?
help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S: Sorry for my bad english

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2014, 02:16 PM

It sounds like neither one of you is ready for a relationship.

If you liked this girl, you would get to know her, be kind, ask her out. You would not play games. You would not get your friends involved. You wouldn't tease her or be a jerk.

Facebook is not a place for dating or anything else. It's very fake. If you really liked this girl, you would tell her and act like it. Right now, you're speaking through a screen and you decide to announce you like her...online. Not very mature. If you want a friendship or relationship with her or anyone else, you will talk to them in person and not through online methods.

The only way you can know she's looking at you is that you're staring at her. STOP staring! She likely thinks you're obsessed or somethings wrong with you.

Stop playing games, being rude, using your friends to get to her, and bugging her online. If you want a relationship, get to know her in person, talk to her (in person) and...if she likes you...she'll tell you.

Ads

04-04-2014, 02:24 PM

From what you've said, it doesn't seem like it..

But then again, maybe she's either, 1. forbidden to date is she is trying to resist, 2. Likes you but thinks being mean and ignoring you will draw you towards her (some websites say that that works), 3. Doesn't know how to act around guys, or 4. Is overly sensitive.

If she doesn't like you, it isn't the end of the world, but if she does in the end, I'm happy for you Smile