This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is a muslim boy allowed to date a catholic girl?
04-04-2014, 04:25 PM
Is a muslim boy allowed to date a catholic girl?
Okay so recently i have been thinking if this muslim guy likes me and by facebook and people telling me he likes it did turn out he does have a secret crush on me. Now i am 13 years old turning 14 on the 5th march there a massive problem i am a catholic girl and i also have feelings for this muslim boy.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2014, 04:34 PM

Zayn Malik is Muslim. Isn't he dating/engaged to Perrie Edwards, a white chick?

Ads

04-04-2014, 04:51 PM

yes he is..
04-04-2014, 04:59 PM

Anyone is allowed to date. The question is, whether both families would be happy and agree to two different religions dating.
04-04-2014, 05:02 PM

Sure he can. He may also get you to convert to Islam. Then you and he can plan your future - for good or bad! Some young men just want women to do what they want no matter what the consequences.

If he really loves you he will give up his religion and convert to yours.
04-04-2014, 05:03 PM

I'll stay far away from Muslims....not because of any religion shit but because they are a close nit family and even if he guys loes u , his family will do things to either make his life bad or yours...just forget abt him!!!
04-04-2014, 05:06 PM

So? Anyone can date whoever they like, don't let religion get in the way of it. No offence, but religion causes so many extra problems in life and make things so much more complicated, just be with who you want to be with!