This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can people block you from seeing there facebook?
10-15-2012, 08:20 PM
Can people block you from seeing there facebook?
Searched for someone on facebook a few days ago and they came up, when onto day and search from them but can find them. I though it might just have been my search, but I search on one of theirs friends list for them and they don't show.
Can they tell that you've viewed there page and how many times you've viewed.
Also can they block themselves from showing up in your facebbok search and when you search for them on their friends list.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:29 PM

Yes

Ads

They can block you. But they cant see who viewed profile or how many times someone viewed their profile

STALKER ALERT!!!!!!!!!! :-P

they can block you, which makes it impossible for you to see their profile or anything they do

they can also restrict you, which allows you to see that their profile exists, but you cant see most things they do

they can also deactivate their account, which makes them temporarily not viewable by anyone

they can also make their account unsearchable, which means if you only know how to find their page using search, you wont be able to find them anymore ( http://abrax.us/Facebook/NotSearchable.php )

Yes and if they did block you, you wouldn't be able to view their page, status, or comments. As far as I know you can't tell how many times someone has viewed your page.

yes they can block you through your profile. But you can see them through another profile.

Yes They Can Block You But they Cant Find Out Who has Viewed There Profile