This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advice on a guy? I'd be so appreciative of any help?
04-04-2014, 07:09 PM
Advice on a guy? I'd be so appreciative of any help?
There's this guy that I met last February and we hit it off straight away. Long story short we were extremely close, liked each other for a while but he got over me while i unfortunately fell in love with him. He never treated me right, ALWAYS making empty promises, he's hurt me more than I can even put into words. As I said, he got over me, and he now likes this other girl. He always tells me he wants to see me soon but that he's just really busy (he has two jobs, starting uni, etc) but on social networking (instagram) I always see that on a weekly basis he's meeting up with that girl he likes. She's his personal trainer as well so that's his reason for why he has time to meet up with her and not me, but he's constantly saying how busy he is but he always manages to find time to go out for a drink with her after training etc.

I know I need to let go and move on but I'm just finding it really hard to accept that the person I thought I'd always have by my side / would always be with, just moved on so quickly. I don't have many friends and so I don't have anyone to 'move on' to. I'm just really hurt and struggling to be happy and move on, because as I said, I really did love him.

It just hurts so much and I'm having a really, really hard time letting to. I was wondering if there was any advice you can give me about my situation / how to move on? I really appreciate you taking the time to read this and possibly answering.
Thank you so much, have a nice day xx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2014, 07:25 PM

A big key to your situation, is your statement, "the person I thought". Perhaps the relationship moved forward to fast, before you got to know (truly know) his character, and personality, his values, etc....

Therefore, you might have given him credit, where it was not due. attributing character, where his ACTIONS did not back it up. Therefore, you were surprised at how easily he moved on.

Now that you know, don't go back.

Ads

04-04-2014, 07:38 PM

Wow. Thats complex. My answer may sound stupid. But The only way to get out of this is to hurt it even more. Ive been in love before. It sucks when things like this happen. Maybe if your really desperate seek therapy. Do you have any friends you could talk to? any Besties? Now honestly. This is by my full truth that if I were in your shoes. Id leave a note on his door step. and this is what it would say.

Dear Karson,
I am leaving you. Because I am in love with you. Its just that your not in love with me. If you were in love with me, you would spend every moment with me, instead of that other girl. I don&#x27;t want you to respond. I want you to not talk to me again. That would hurt me too much. Goodbye Karson.
-Alisa
04-04-2014, 07:50 PM

No no no.. If u want him. U have to be strong.

U have got. To make some standards and requirements for this guy..

Men need that from women. If we don't give that to them upfront they will walk all over us and were down for anything.

The way he treats u isn't acceptable now is it? I know u want him but do u want him when he treats u like this??

U can change all of this...

First, cut all contact with him. Completely stop.
Focus on urself, snap out of it, hit the gym workout eat healthy get supppppper sexy... Work on personal development... Youtube -jim rohn personal development and meditate everyday what u want in a man.

Next make friends even if ur shy, work on ur confidence and learn to be comfortable in ur own skin. Women are more powerful than what we believe. Focus on ur life... Men love women who are passionate about their interest.

Once he sees that you dont need him anymore and you are a capable woman loving her life and dont need him to complete her... And ignore him! He will start to notice u....

Ignore him!! Make him chase u.... Men love to hunt us women our their prey...

Once you talk to him say this!

You know i have a lot to offer a man, and the last time we dated... I realize now what i had to offer was just too much for you. I want a man that will keep his promises to me and value me and if your not that man thats fine, because i KNOW theirs another man out their that will give me what i want.

Set standards on how u want to be treated and if a man cant deliver move on... Bc eventually one man will and he will be yours forever.