This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gf issues... Long story short plz help?
04-04-2014, 10:46 PM
Gf issues... Long story short plz help?
I was in a crappy relationship met the woman of my dreams. Like an idiot I tried to be with her my ex I left an got with my love that I'm with now. I was her first. I broke her heart by leaving to go to my ex an now the woman of my dreams is currently 9 months into our relationship. She is very jealous and insecure. She thinks of my ex's all the time an says things like I wish I was your first. I ask how to fix this she says erase your past. She gets a hold of my ex through Facebook with a fake account with a pic or a guy. She conversation about all this stuff an now she is holding on to more than before. My ex said I said she was funny lookin now she thinks I think she looks funny. The assumptions keep going on n on. I love her to death with all my heart I'd never leave her I want her to become my wife an love me to the fullest with the most trust. How can we get out of this slump she barely can handle us talkin about my ex's because she's scared to here anything new. What should I do

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2014, 10:53 PM

You should move on by leaving your jealous and insecure girlfriend behind, she has serious issues and is certainly not wife material.

Hope you wake up from your fantasy world.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply