This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to be an NBA writer/blogger?
04-05-2014, 12:18 AM
I want to be an NBA writer/blogger?
I love the NBA. I know every single player inside and out. I know their information, their stats, their history, etc... I really enjoy basketball and talking about basketball, and I'd love to be like those guys on TV who talk about the NBA. I want to start a facebook page/website where I can just talk to people about what I love. The only problem with that is popularity... there are hundreds of basketball news related facebook pages, and I don't know how I could get people to view a website. And also, that'd just be for fun. I would like to get paid for doing what I love, but if not, that isn't really the biggest problem for me. Also, I'm only in high school. I have plenty of free time so time wouldn't be a problem, but my age might be. Does anyone know different things for me to try? Also, what kind of career would you consider that? I'm not made up on my career yet, but I'm open to anything I love. Thanks in advance Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2014, 12:25 AM

You could go into journalism .. Start small like being a writer for your school newspaper(if your school does that) or town. And make your way up like working at your city new station .. If you do well then you will get recognized by the NBA producers.
That is also something that I would like to do .. And I love talking basketball too.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply