This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i get likes for my facebook page?
10-15-2012, 08:21 PM
How can i get likes for my facebook page?
http://www.facebook.com/TheBatmanFamily
I've seen boring and useless pages get thousands of likes and admins dont even post things after getting so many likes, how can i get likes for my page without using any "likes increasing" website?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:30 PM

1) You can invite your friends to like your page
2)Update your status frequently providing a link to your page.
3)When a group or page you belong to update their status, write a comment including your link.
4)Ask your friends to send on the link via status updates, messages, comments and even chats.
Hope i helped.

Ads

Follow these instructions to increase your facebook likes.
1-Post a status update mentioning your facebook page.
Don’t be afraid to outright ask people to join your facebook page. Ask and you shall receive.
Give them a great reason why they should join, tell them news, or find a creative way to mention and link to your page:

2-If you host (or attend) an event with several of your fans take a bunch of pictures, post them to your page, and then ask your friends to tag themselves in the pictures.
If you can get your fans to upload pictures to your page, or tag themselves in pictures you uploaded, this will post to their walls as well and will lead to additional traffic for you.

3-Status tagging is a cool and fairly new feature of facebook.
This feature allows you to tag any page or person by entering the @ sign and then typing the name of the page or person you want to tag.

4-Use the “suggest to friends” feature of your page. Use this feature sparingly. Personally, I try to only invite people go my page once because I know it annoys me when multiple people invite me.If you have many friends you might want to consider using the “invite all” Google chrome extension, rather than clicking hundreds or thousands of times.

5-connect your page to twitter or google + profile
Connecting your page to Twitter is an excellent way to convert your twitter followers into facebook fans.
Using this strategy will cause all of your posts to be sent to twitter, with a link back to the facebook version of the pos

Fiverr is an online marketplace where services are sold for five bucks.

Check out their “Social Marketing” and “Advertising” section and here you will find some people who are willing to suggest your page to 5,000 of their friends for just $5.

You will need to make the person who will suggest your page to their friends an admin in order for them to do this for you, but if you are willing to place your trust in someone to do this and they come through for you this will allow you to pick up dozens if not hundreds of new fans.

HERE IS MORE 50 TIPS FOR INCREASE FB LIKES FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR MORE

http://abrax.us/Facebook/GetMoreLikes.php

Use the Build Audience Tool And Invite your Friends to your Page and Ask them to Share it other than that Post Good Things on your Page

Hi there try getrocketfans at http://getrocketfans.2ya.com/ They give 15 to 20 likes for free.