This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10 points. Lots of detail and answers. Thanks so much!?
04-05-2014, 07:17 AM
10 points. Lots of detail and answers. Thanks so much!?
First off I have had a crush on this girl who is beautiful and smart and she brightens up any room and I've had a crush on her the second l saw her 7 years ago and I'm 17 (10 years, math done) and we casually talk at school very little. I talk to her sister through snapchat and we are good friends. Recently her sister asked if I liked her and I confessed. Thankfully her sister has promised to keep it a secrete which I'm glad about because well after 7 years this would be a terrible ending. Now my crush started snapchatting me-I have no idea how she knows my username- and we talked for hours. Finally she said good night but will it end there? What are the odds that this will continue? Any idea why this even started? From what I understood she put in a lot of effort into the topics which was very interesting. She chose to keep the conversation casual yet spontaneous at the same time for people who rarely talk to each other (we are on good tea by the way). Any ideas are appreciated thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2014, 07:29 AM

she's after your babies for sure, get ready for it as next time you see her it'll happen and it'll start with twins! Get those towels ready!

Ads

04-05-2014, 07:40 AM

She could have looked your name up, gotten it from someome or had it been written on facebook or twitter? Anyways, No she was saying good night because she was going to sleep, she more than likely wanted you to say something sweet but not too cheesy. If she doesnt snap chat you back within the next 5-8 hrs. She wants you to snap chat her! Which is really good, shes testing the waters to see were you guys stand. Her sister probably made a suggestion about you or said something about you, not exactly telling her but maybe something like "Hey, you know ... ..., Hes a cool guy. Funny too!" And that spiked her interest, or maybe she has liked you too for a while and her sister knew so she told her you liked her and she was happy! She also thought you were ______ *Fill in the Blank* (Funny, interesting, attention grabbing, Cute, ect. Ect.) The spontaniousness is probably flirting, but I dont know exactly what was said so I not sure, would you be able to give me an idea of her spontanious conversationing? Get to know her some more first, then make a move. But not a declaration of live, thats over doing it, trust me, Im a girl! You dont even need to be straightforward 100% talk about the movies, see whats she is interested in that is in theatres right now and casually ask her if she wanted to see it with you, after you see the movie or whatever make a small move, dont try to kiss her or anything unless she is showing signs (Leaning forward, eyes closed longer than 7 seconds) and from them on trust your gut! Good luck!((: