This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i think i been hacked in my Facebook account help me out?
04-05-2014, 08:02 AM
i think i been hacked in my Facebook account help me out?
cause i went to check my Hotmail
and one of my messages said
that "someone as hacked into your Facebook account''
but nothing as been changed
except for my e-mail address
cause there is one that
is mine and
there is another one
:its got my name,a dot,numbers
and @Facebook.com
how do i find someone that as hacked in
to my fb account?
cause i don't want to
start over again
by making a new one
help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2014, 08:05 AM

Hi

I don't think your Facebook account has been hacked, it should more like a spam mail trying to get your username and password.

Facebook have changed some things so all users have received a facebook mail.

You can compare it with the Paypal Spam mail:

Ads

04-05-2014, 08:11 AM

it may be a spam... and don worry about that @facebook change its happening to some of my friends also facebook itself doing that i think
04-05-2014, 08:26 AM

I agree with that first response but, just to be sure, change your password details before something bad actually happens (which nothing probably will but you can never be too sure).

If nothing's negatively changed about your account like (something pathetically immature only a hacker would do) changing your profile pic to a picture of genitalia or sending sexual comments to everyone on your friendlist or something - if nothing like this has happened, then you're probably okay by now.

One more thing, be careful about your email address because that's listed on your profile (I think) so, if weird things DO happen on your account, write down/copy to Word, all sensitive information in your email account then delete that information.
04-05-2014, 08:36 AM

Change your Facebook password, and consider enabling Login Notifications and Login Approvals.

Login Notifications will send you an Email or text message when your account is accessed from a device you haven't used before.

Login Approvals require a security code sent to your phone or E-mail address to be entered when your account is accessed from a device you haven't used before.

To activate these features click the Down arrow next to Home in the top right hand corner of Facebook window, then click Account Settings. Click Security.