This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook isn't making everyone get timeline anymore?! They keep delaying the date. 0_0?!?
04-05-2014, 10:25 AM
Facebook isn't making everyone get timeline anymore?! They keep delaying the date. 0_0?!?
Have they finally realized how crappy the facebook timeline is?!
Yes... We all do know how to trick the browser. It's very easy! But shouldn't everyone have timeline by now?! They delayed it like 3-5 times?! They keep pushing back the date.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2014, 10:26 AM

no

Ads

04-05-2014, 10:40 AM

Good Riddance to bad Rubbish.
04-05-2014, 10:41 AM

no they aren't forcing it it forced most of my friends but with me it asked if i wanted to update to time line i have 2 profiles and the one i don't use is still like how facebook was 2 years ago so not everything is forced it must be a random pick kind of thing
04-05-2014, 10:43 AM

the people who think that timeline is "Crappy" are the people that dont understand how to use it

http://abrax.us/Facebook/TimelineChecklist.php

what most people dont understand about the upgrade is that it is NOT OPTIONAL - you can delay it, but eventually everyone will have to use it

and if you used the hack to trick your browser into being IE7 compatible just so you didnt have to learn the new timeline, you will be having lots of more problems once facebook realizes what people are doing

do NOT use that purity crap... it wont hurt anything, but eventually you will wonder why lots of other sites arent looking how they should look, because your browser thinks that it's in IE7

purity, you are creating more problems, we all know how to trick a browser