This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Keep or dump? What would you do?
04-05-2014, 02:04 PM
Keep or dump? What would you do?
Hey guys,

I'm in need of a little advice.
I've been with this guy for just about four months. Years back we had a thing, but he moved to the next suburb over and it was over quicker than it began. In my mind- no big deal.

We were friends on Facebook, but nothing more than that. Until we ended up both being in the same school. But it was different; he had his friends, I had mine. The thought of even having a conversation never crossed either of our minds. Like I said, we had our own friends and our own lives. We were basically strangers. I dated a few other guys, he dated other girls. I actually can't count the amount of girls he dated in the course of 3 years. If I had to guess, perhaps 27, 28? No exaggeration here.

Then for the first time in those years, we finally talked at a part we both invited to. But not even a "catching up for the first time in years" conversation. It was just flirting. Random, out of the blue flirting. As ashamed as I am, I was dating another guy at that time and the way we acted was completely unacceptable.

Then, early this year he became friends with my best friend. They talked all the time in classes and eventually, after fighting with his friends, he came to our group. He eventually started hanging out with us more and more, and my friend asked him if he liked me as a friend. However, he thought she meant in a crush way, and he without thinking said yes. So with a little help from my best friend, he plucked the courage to ask me out and we're still dating now.

I don't know why I included all of that, but I just thought a little background information would help.

I love him very much. But he's a total player. He slaps other girls' a**es right in front of me, he flirts with them over Snapchat, Facebook, text. He ditches me all the time for them, he lies like there's no tomorrow! Once he lied and said he couldn't come to school because he had to help clean his house, but I found out he went to his female friend's house to go swimming..

He texts me about 3 times a month, if I'm lucky. The other times he just isn't bothered or "doesn't have time". He says he cares about the relationship, but he doesn't act like it at all.

Dump him or keep him?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2014, 02:20 PM

From past experience , hunny he has to go ,
Your worth so much more than that . IF he cared he wouldn't be a Player and he would not choose some one over you . He has no worries because he thinks you will not break up with him , hes basically living a two person life , a when he wants to care torwards you and I do what I want the next. Its not worth It trust me , hes not worth it . You deserve to be someone's number 1 not whenever I want . He has a lot of growing up to do , Theres someone better who will treat you right with more respect and dignity that you deserve rather then the way he is being careless tords what he has . I hope this helps girl. trust me I have been there myself.

Ads

04-05-2014, 02:31 PM

You gotta kick him to the curb. A boyfriend shouldn't even be hanging out with any other girls but you (in my opinion). You can't go out with a guy who flirts with other girls when he has a girlfriend. Don't date a liar, go after someone who will give you all his attention, someone who's honest.