This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to see facebook private profiles?
04-05-2014, 04:10 PM
How to see facebook private profiles?
Hi guys!
I wanna know if there is someway to actually see private facebook profiles, like photos, videos etc...
I saw many videos on youtube, but there isnt any of them actually working for me.

Could someone help me guys ??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2014, 04:17 PM

I am pretty sure this is against the rules and maybe even the law but if you really want to know how - this usually works (I've added HEAPS of real celebrities this way):

Let's say you want to stalk "Sam"...

(1A) If you can view Sam's friends, view them and find someone who looks like they don't really go on facebook a lot - or aren't really good friends with Sam

(1B) If you can't view Sam's friends, try and find them by visiting Sam's school/business pages where people from the same school/business usually have "liked" or "joined" the page.

(2) Save their current profile picture, note their name, their basic info (age, address, school, likes etc) and make a fake profile of them. (See what I mean, its quite illegal...so not a good idea)

(3) Then make your wall, you pictures and your friends list (which should be 0, for these purposes) private so that ONLY YOU can view them.

(4) Then add "Sam" as a friend with this fake person you've created.

This usually works because imaginably, if you get a friends request from someone at your school who you usually dont talk to, you wouldn't think twice to accept them - right? Unless of course "Sam" is super smart and privacy-privy or is reading this...(haha!)

To make it EVEN more real (esp if you're trying to add a celebrity like I do), you should add their friends (close to them) first and THEN add Sam. Then Sam will really think you're the real person.

Good luck - but I would suggest not doing so because either way, it's illegal. (identity theft)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply