This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What can I do to aware people of that place?
04-05-2014, 08:38 PM
What can I do to aware people of that place?
I want to aware people of my city about how to conserve enviroment be kind to stray dogs and use of less polyethens etc. . I want to aware them and told them how to make their surrounding clean . ALthough I have a big dream of creating an NGO and save animals like cows stray dogs and other animals in our city . I am just 14 and a student not very confident about these moves , what to do I want to do something for animals , that area and also I am not economically independent and just a student I dont think children of my age would come and help me . Any advices or what would you do if your were in my place ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2014, 08:44 PM

That&#x27;s something no one cares about

Ads

04-05-2014, 08:57 PM

You could gather people and campaign against cruelty shown towards nature and animals,get people to plant trees...
04-05-2014, 09:05 PM

Create a Facebook page using your profile. Add some content regarding environmental issues, take help of a friend who is good in photoshop to create some images which tells about all those things & keep posting such content on your FB page. Then invite friends to like the page & share content on their walls. If you are using Whats App on your phone share those images also on that. One you get good results on internet go to field to do actual work. Spread your message in local schools & colleges. Best of luck friend.