This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does the box where you check who sees what on fb also apply to shares, likes etc.?
04-05-2014, 08:55 PM
does the box where you check who sees what on fb also apply to shares, likes etc.?
When I'm on facebook and I post a status and I check the box where I can choose who sees it, does this also apply to thins I share and like, also what does this do for people who have me marked as close friends?

Thank you already

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2014, 09:07 PM

when you select who sees that post, your selection only applies to that particular post

when you share something, you are given a similar box to check to control who can see your share

but when it comes to people seeing the things you like and comment on, there is no setting to control who can see that - all of your friends get to see those actions, and you cant turn that off

the only thing the close friends thing does is make it so the person gets a notification of everything you do, it doesnt allow them to see things that you have restricted them from seeing

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply