This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is he not talking to me anymore?
04-05-2014, 10:23 PM
Why is he not talking to me anymore?
i was under the impression a classmate of mine liked me, but now i don't think he likes me anymore. I thought he liked me because our mutual friends made multiple comments about us as a couple (i.e. me being "his boo/girl") which i pretended i didn't hear, asking whether or not i would go out with him, which threw me. I probably didn't give the response they were hoping for. I said "I don't know". There were also a couple other things I noticed in the beginning(i.e. he knew my name before I knew his, and would say hi whenever he saw me, I caught him staring at me a few times too.) We didn't really talk much since we're both shy, but now, we don't talk at all. Over break, we went to Knotts with a group, and I felt like he was avoiding me (he sat with everyone on the rides except for me, hardly talked to me, walked quite a distance from me)Now,I've noticed that he sits really far from me in class. It's like he can't stand me or something. He's never asked for my number and doesn't talk to me on social media. I'm really confused now. Did I do something to offend him? Does he not like me anymore? What's up?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2014, 10:35 PM

You didn't act on the hints that your friends were dropping. If you do have feelings for him, try to talk to him alone. I think it is just a lack of communications between you two.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply