This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dont you think Twitter makes adults act like schoolyard bullies?
04-05-2014, 11:29 PM
Dont you think Twitter makes adults act like schoolyard bullies?
Like people will pick fights with people on their, they call each other ugly, they'll follow you and then unfollow you in a span of an hour just because they didn't think one of your tweets was good enough. It's stupid and self respecting adults need to realize that they are ADULTS and stop wasting time in Twitter, acting like a bunch of 12 year olds.
Oops, I meant to write "People pick fight with people on there" but i spelled it "their".

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2014, 11:40 PM

I agree with you, and the thing about is that Twitter isn't trying hard enough to stop people from doing that. What they say is if someone is cyber bullying someone else to tell them so they could talk to that person about it. If they talk to that person that guy/girl will say that he/she didn't mean to say that, or do that and than Twitter will say okay that's fine and than that person will go right back doing what he/she was doing. What Twitter needs to do is suspend that person's account. Most people doesn't know that enough is enough means.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply