This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do u undisable ur facebook account?
04-06-2014, 12:51 AM
How do u undisable ur facebook account?
i went on my facebook account and it said it was disabled so how do i make it undisabled?? pleaaassse help me and tel how to get bak on it! also whenever i try and sign in it says ur account is disabled and i didnt disable it so what do i do

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 01:06 AM

you might got probably hacked. try to forgot password. if don't work i suggest create a new account that set a password and you think really hard to guess but of course you can remember.

Ads

04-06-2014, 01:22 AM

If it was disabled, you were basically banned for some reason. Did you have two accounts? Did you break any of the rules of facebook? If so, you may have been banned, if not, you were hacked and they may have disabled your account
04-06-2014, 01:31 AM

Well did you do anything wrong? If not contact facebook and in the mean time make a new account but make sure you switch up everything in case you was hacked.
04-06-2014, 01:39 AM

Hi, the chat at this link may be helpful to you. Please check: getsatisfaction.com/facebook/topics/facebook_account_disabled