This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't see facebook notifications on samsung flight II facebook application and how to like statuses?
04-06-2014, 03:12 AM
I can't see facebook notifications on samsung flight II facebook application and how to like statuses?
I have the facebook application on my Samsung Flight II phone and am wondering how to view my notifications. It shows me if I have a friend request, messages, or new comments but that is all. I am unable to view any other notifications that I can view on my regular computer. When I click on the word notification on my phone it just says "no new messages." The notifications I am talking about are the ones with the little red number on the top left hand side of facebook on the computer. For example, it will say Greg has accepted your friend request, Julie and Andrea liked your status. etc... I also don't know how to "like" someone elses status from my phone. Please help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 03:22 AM

You can search the Facebook Help Center and find a wide variety of answers to solve your problem

Read more: facebook help center | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/search.html?s=facebo...z1ahNirFKX

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply