This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i market my website on Facebook? Step by step guide please. I already opened an account. TQ?
10-15-2012, 08:22 PM
how do i market my website on Facebook? Step by step guide please. I already opened an account. TQ?
Step by step guide please. I already opened an account.
Should I Create a Page?
2-Can I just paste it on the Wall?

Please help

Haneef Yusoff
TQ

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:30 PM

As far as I know, Facebook is a social networking site - not an advertising site. You need to ensure that what you are planning does not violate Facebook's Terms of Service

Ads

10-15-2012, 08:30 PM

Hello,

There are actually lots of blogs and articles on how to advertise of SM sites including Facebook.

One thing you have to do is set up an account (they a specific kind for businesses at the bottom of the Facebook homepage)

Set up your account.

Join some groups. Make "friends" with similar businesses or people who would be likely to patron your business., searching locally would be good. Blog and search out people. If you have friends who already are on FB then add them as friends to get you up and going.

Have links on your website referring to your Facebook site so people who visit your page will know that you are on FB. This may help with developing deeper connections and help people follow you (i.e return visits to your site)

Blog and post frequently. Actively go on friend making campaigns to broaden your market but try not to come off as pushy. More helpful, friendly and even fun so you won't get negative feedback.

Twitter is also a social networking site and there are LOTS of articles on how to optimize on social, media marketing, which is what your looking to get into.

Just a side note, if your looking to market your website you should also look into Search Engine Optimization to boost your rankings.

Here are some articles:
http://www.facebook.com/marketing
http://www.mycustomer.com/cgi-bin/item.c...=817&f=816