This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help? what would you do? its crazy but i wanna marry her..?
04-06-2014, 04:11 AM
Please help? what would you do? its crazy but i wanna marry her..?
My gf hasn't talked to me in many days. She recently had surgery and im worried. last month her mother went through car looking for a "calculator" and found weed in her car. My gf said she could not talk to me anymore because her mom and my girlfriend of 3 years and 2 months thinks that it was mine. I have never done drugs. I'm 17. Going to be a nurse and I would never put her in that type of position. She didnt speak to for at least a day and then when she did she messaged "I don't want to be with you ever again because I just found out that you cheated" first off I didnt cheat. She saw something on twitter from 2011. she told me that her mom stalks my twitter to see if I message her. we got back together. were amazing til she said that 35 guys messaged her in 5 minutes. Then she searched a guy on instagram and said this was the guy trying to hit on her. I was a upset and I messaged her that I was a bit upset and wanted to figure out why is she searching other guys when she would leave me if I ever did that and she just said I was messing around and then she text me and said that she is done the day before she had her surgery. And she blocked me on everything. For her mom I put my twitter on private because it was obvious her mom was still checking my twitter and later her mom text me and asked if I was talking to her and I did not reply. Its been a week since then and I just couldn't take it anymore. I texted my gf and said I hope you can see this with a cry face. And her mom texted me that she gets the messages I send to my gfs phone on her phone. And I said okay I'm just worried about her and miss her. Her mother told me that I'm being ridiculous and she'll tell my mom If I talk my gf and that she won't pay her daughters tuition if she ever talks to me and she will kick her out. Then she said my gf had her reasons on why she doesn't want to be with me but my counselor and others think its her mom causing this. We're about to be 18. she's worth it. I love her

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 04:25 AM

I know it's not the answer you want, but I would leave her because this is doing her more harm than good. You should step back and see if she's willing to fight because it sounds like you're doing all the work.

Ads

04-06-2014, 04:27 AM

Dude. Run. You can do so much better than this shit. You're so young and there are so many other girls you're about to meet after school. Don't settle for these games, it'll wear you down.
04-06-2014, 04:34 AM

As a man, I admire your courage for wanting to make this permanent commitment to this particular woman, considering you're still a teenager.
However, I would want you to think this over deeply before making this permanent commitment, which could make or break both of you.
You consider her worth marrying. But does she regard you in the same way? If not, better rethink your plans.
If she does feel the same way as you about getting hitched, I worry about the implications that come from her mother's lack of trust in you. Parental approval is a factor whether a marriage will last, because if the parents of those who get married support their children's decision, then the married couple stand a better chance of staying together despite their challenges.
Besides, if her mother is like that, could it be possible that the daughter may have acquired such similar behavior and attitude even unconsciously?
You sound like a good man. Take your time and think deeply about this before taking the plunge. It could save you from a life of misery.