This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How is this girl setting her privacy settings on facebook ( October 2011)?
04-06-2014, 04:57 AM
How is this girl setting her privacy settings on facebook ( October 2011)?
I broke up with my gf. I am suspicious she is seeing someone else now.

When I view her facebook with my username, I CANNOT see the posts that this one guy is posting to her wall. However, when my other friend views her page, he CAN see the posts the other guy is posting on her wall. Posts like "Had a great day with you yesterday". It's obvious they are seeing each other and she doesn't want me to know about it so I won't think she is a liar when she tells me they are just friends and that she isn't interested in him.

How is she doing this? I can't figure it out when I look through my privacy settings. Certain posts made by her girlfriends are also not viewable by me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 05:10 AM

Im not 100% sure. But i think the guy himself is blocking you from seeing his posts.

Ads

04-06-2014, 05:26 AM

Stop stalkin your ex dude. & its probably something to do with his privacy settings.
04-06-2014, 05:27 AM

You go to the drop down icon on the individual posts. It's to the right of the wall post or status update. You can set individual privacy settings like if you just don't want one person to see it.
04-06-2014, 05:30 AM

Facebook have upgraded their privacy settings. Anyone can set a status and select who can/can't see it. By the sounds of things she is trying to keep something from you.
04-06-2014, 05:39 AM

You need to move on now.You still cares for u thats why she doesnt want you to see that shes dating with someone else.

Privacy Settings,Click Edit settings on How you connects,Who can see Wall posts by others on your profile?custom Hide this from
These people or lists:(Your name)
Good Luck to you,I know you will find someone else again.