This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Be honest. Do you add complete strangers on facebook if they send you a friend request?
04-06-2014, 08:41 AM
Be honest. Do you add complete strangers on facebook if they send you a friend request?
Another question I've done out of boredom. I have a friend on facebook, and she's super gorgeous and has a profile pic of her in a swimsuit. She has like 2, 500 facebook friends because so many creepers add her! Some of them can barely speak english. I'll be honest, I've added strangers from different countries before, and they talked to me on chat. But my grandmother somehow found out and I got in trouble, but it also made me realize "why do i need them when I have my real friends?" So i deleted everyone I didn't know and that left me at exactly 500 friends. Now when I get creeper requests, I see that the mutual friends are the girls that will add anyone, and just ignore it. My friend, who was against all that, is starting to do it to meet new people but it kind of concerns me. My other friend had a nightmare about one of the creeps that tried to add her, lol. Do you add people you don't know?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 08:56 AM

Only after I play 20 questions with them. (Who are you, why are you adding me, etc.)

Ads

04-06-2014, 09:03 AM

i dont hav a facebook but i wudnt
04-06-2014, 09:19 AM

i track them down and hump their face.
04-06-2014, 09:29 AM

never...even if i am mutual friends, if i dont know them, ignore ignore ignore!
04-06-2014, 09:35 AM

no. when i was single i would if it was a okay looking girl lol
04-06-2014, 09:44 AM

nope, i don't add them.
creeps = bad.
Smile
04-06-2014, 09:58 AM

i dont add ppl i dont kno, i have about 400 friends, jus ppl from school and work really
04-06-2014, 10:00 AM

heres your answer to be safe stick with the people you know and then maybe add some people your friends know and so forth that way your still safe.
04-06-2014, 10:05 AM

nope! bbbaaaaaddddddd idea!

Mine?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...712AAZkHZc