This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cant get this girl out of my head?
04-06-2014, 09:30 AM
Cant get this girl out of my head?
ok so in middle school i fell in love with this girl , she was beautiful , had a great personality and at the time she liked me to . But because at the time i was a Jehovah witness and she wasn't in the same religion i couldn't express my true feelings for her (strict dating rules , cant date unless its the person your going to marry) . So she ended up moving on but i didn't , and i felt that she still had feelings for me just i wasn't making any moves .

Its been 5 yrs since I've seen her and haven't been able to find another girl like her ive dated other chicks but i feel like im missing out on the girl of my dreams and she could of been it , so my life plan was to get my life together (job , career , move out and get my own place , get fit) and then ask her out and the plan so far seemed like a good idea until... i saw her yesterday .

I was in the parking lot of Walmart and i was listening to music while my parents were buying groceries , closed my eyes for a sec then opened them up and i saw her walking past the car i was sitting in , on her phone . I was very happy to see her again and half of me wanted to get up and talk to her , but the other half was telling me that my life isn't where it should be to talk to her / ask her out and all this other
stuff. so i admired her presence and just let her keep walking to her car . (btw she didin't noticed i was watching her or that i was even there cause my car has tinted windows)

So after that i went home thought i made the right choice and i could continue with my life plan of asking her out in the future until... when i was about to fall asleep. I couldn't sleep , i couldn't go to sleep thinking about her EVEN MORE and if i made a bad choice. On a normal occasion i do think about her and shes almost always on my mind , the one that got away, but this was to much . Now Im extremely love sick , listening to love songs and im debating telling her my true feeling's for her through Facebook. That and i haven't told any of my friend's cause they wouldn't understand so im choosing to tell u guys in hopes that u guys can guide me in this horrible time. So my options are tell her how i feel akwardly and hope she understands or continue life hoping that one day i will get the chance to ask her out when my life is in better shape cause i don't want to become baggage for her. So any ideas ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 09:45 AM

I'am a Jehovah Witness myself and the reason why we cant date outside of our religion is because it is a safe guard for our self. And we want to be with someone who loves Jehovah as much as we do. And she we font want to do anything that wrong.And we don't want to be pulled away from our heavenly father who teaches us,guides us to do right and that why we love him. And that's why we don't date outside our religion.

Ads

04-06-2014, 09:55 AM

As a witness I'm sure you're familiar with example of David...He had been blessed by Jehovah but still gave into fleshly desires & look what resulted...People got hurt, their lives were changed forever and they regretted their decisions.

Think about this : If you did find this girl and dated her, perhaps even marrying her - Then you decided to go back to Jehovah but she didn't want that & there you already have a divided household...

Try focusing on your relationship with Jehovah & putting your trust in Him! He found a mate for Isaac & he can find one for you - one you can serve Him with, together!
04-06-2014, 10:07 AM

You need to free yourself fs from the high control group. ..
You can start by independently researching the Watchtower's history and doctrines.
Only then can you enjoy true Christian freedom in harmony with Jesus' teachings instead of the Watchtower's endless pharisaic rules.