This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am being hacked all over my computer! Help please.?
04-06-2014, 10:23 AM
I am being hacked all over my computer! Help please.?
This guy sent me a link on Facebook and I pressed it, he said I got hacked and is making me go offline all over my computer. He let me back on, I said stop and he did it again. I reported him on Facebook. How do I fix this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 10:32 AM

Making you go offline all over your computer? Could you explain that a little bit better please. A simple way to disconnect someone who says (probably didn't but conned you into thinking he did) they have control of your computer is to shut off your modem. Leave it off for an hour or so and when you turn it on, they will be gone. If still there, advise him that you have contacted your ISP and they are tracing him for criminal hacking violations. Then sign out again and shut off your modem for the evening. Let him sweat for awhile.

Ads

04-06-2014, 10:39 AM

Not knowing your computer say you have Internet Explorer, Open your web Browser and in the upper right click on the GEAR and look down the list for Internet OPTIONS and click on it. Now look on top of the opened pop-up box and you should be in the TAB called GENERAL if not click on it. Now go to the center of the page and click on DELETE this will open another box un-check the first box and check all of others this will as you read each below remove cookies, history and other things NUT JOBs can do you create errors. Now click OK and Close your web browser. In the lower left click on start and look for the ALL PROGRAMS and ACCESSOCERIS click and look for SYSTEM TOOLS, Click on DISK Cleanup, Now you may need to run this a few times to clean it to all "O". Next in the same place as SYSTEM TOOLS is a tool call DISK defragmenter. One you have done all of this turn off and restart you computer doing all of this should remove his loaded file which you should be able to remove and it will clean your computer and make it run faster. You should do all of this once a week. You PC is link a magnet it collects everything it finds on the web, You are cleaning the magnet face in a way of understanding. YAHOO also has a lot of help files in the HELP area just perform a search for what you think you need.
04-06-2014, 10:45 AM

http://tinyurl.com/ktklhwy
04-06-2014, 10:58 AM

Just Block him on Facebook