This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is having a secret twitter account, cheating? i found out my BF's been twitting with a girl he used to like?
04-06-2014, 11:44 AM
is having a secret twitter account, cheating? i found out my BF's been twitting with a girl he used to like?
turns out my boyfriend of 1 year and 6 months has a secret twitter account. he twitted with a girl he used to be in love with. he even told her she is amazing and that he couldnt wait to see her in the weekend! when i told him i found it. he didn't accept it. things just don't feel the same to me. he is still crazy in love with me. but i feel like he cheated on me. is this cheating? why did he do it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 11:53 AM

I recomend a exciting site. ___Casual-Relationship.com ___. I am a member there, it's for seeking casual encounters or one night stand thing. Hope you like it

Ads

04-06-2014, 11:56 AM

fuck ya thats cheatin!!! Hes meeting and complimenting girls behind ur back! Can the dude..... Some guys r dogs.... Im soooo sorry!!!! STAY STRONG!!
04-06-2014, 12:03 PM

Just making an account & talking to her like that is not cheating, yet it is pretty close & just as hurtful. He shouldn't be doing things like that behind your back. The only reason I can see for him to do such a thing is if he still has feelings for her, or if he is really close friends with her & knows that you don't accept that.