This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
URGENT INSTAGRAM QUESTION!?
04-06-2014, 11:50 AM
URGENT INSTAGRAM QUESTION!?
So i want to add my new blog to my instagram because my followers said they cant wait to read it but when i try and add it, it says "unknown error occurred" and when i try and edit it on the web version and it said "502 gateway error" or something like that..help!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 11:51 AM

Strange!! I would like to know a few more details about your problem. The points mentioned by you aren't enough to explain me the problem. Provide some additional details so that I could help better.

[EDIT]
You could have provided those details in your question itself in the additional details section after selecting edit question!

So all that you want to do is change your website link from your bio on Instagram, right?

According to my experience, the website that you can link on Instagram needs to be a secure website, ie "https"

Try to put the entire address of the blog, like: "http://www.my-blog-name.blogspot.com"
Then click on submit
It may reject it the first time, but then try a few more times.

I hope this helps. Don't try to get into the coding and stuff.

[Note]
I did not suggest you any random tips. I myself changed my website address from my blog to my facebook page for verifying. It rejected the Facebook page two times. But I kept trying; it finally(5th attempt) accepted the link change and came up with a notification. So this is a tested procedure, continue doing it on the Computer/web version. Ensure that you are having a speedy internet(required for secure websites). If it still does not work, then try cleaning your browser's cache and cookies, maybe that's creating the problem.

Happy new year Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply