This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are we all going to get the 'Timeline' on Facebook?.?
04-06-2014, 01:37 PM
Are we all going to get the 'Timeline' on Facebook?.?
Are we all going to get 'timeline' on Facebook? I thought it was optional. People are saying we should of got it on the 10th of March, But I never did.
and i really don't want it.
any ways to prevent getting it? it's really gay. haha.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 01:50 PM

I think eventually we will. When that will be? I don't know, but I"m almost certain we will all get it someday.

Ads

04-06-2014, 01:57 PM

I Hope not I HATE THE TIMELINE
04-06-2014, 02:10 PM

i think so, but i really hope not

i dont understand the logic of it...i mean on the old facebook would you go to someones profile and search back years and years every time you visit it, if ever? i dont care what someone said on facebook 5 years ago to their ex. i want to know what's going on with them now. that should be the highlight...it's so stupid
04-06-2014, 02:14 PM

Unfortunately :/ It's put me off Facebook altogether.
You're lucky not to have it Smile
04-06-2014, 02:29 PM

Quick Fix: Don't use Facebook.
04-06-2014, 02:40 PM

Yes, we will all eventually get it. There's nothing you can do to prevent it, so enjoy the time with out it. It is used for better marketing for ads, witch I think is really scummy of facebook.
04-06-2014, 02:48 PM

I hope not or I will get off FB. I hate timeline. It is very annoying. One person who has it I wanted to defriend and could not even see how to do it!
04-06-2014, 03:03 PM

Eventually yes we all are. Facebook was supposed to publish it to everybody months ago but their were some issues with the law saying it may share too much of users information. They've finally got it all settled and "fan pages" are updated but the actual date for a persons regular Facebook to be updated is truly unknown and they seem to be updating randomly for each person.
04-06-2014, 03:14 PM

It is still up in the air apparently because of half us have timeline, half don't so it would be a matter of time that everyone will eventually get timeline. Kinda of confusing though.