This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why cant I request lives from ALL my facebook friends in candy crush?
04-06-2014, 03:10 PM
Why cant I request lives from ALL my facebook friends in candy crush?
When I try to request lives or tickets in candy crush it pulls up a list of friends however its not nearly all of my friends and the set list never changes or randomizes. I can type a specific name into the search field and only then can I make a request from this person. Anyone know how to fix/change this it is very annoying.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 03:20 PM

they have to be playing the game too - not everyone plays those horrible facebook games

Ads

04-06-2014, 03:31 PM

Candy Crush does this so to prevent people from massively spamming invitations to other Facebook users about their game. People already complain about being flooded with game invites, and Candy Crush is already one of the most popular games people send/receive invites for over Facebook. Without this limitation, your 5-10 game invites when you log in to Facebook every day could balloon into 50-100. Those potential Candy Crush players who might only be slightly annoyed by the current level of game invites the receive could likely turn hostile after having to skim through an even greater number notifications.

Of course, the other likely reason is probably to limit your options and get you to pay up $$ so you can move on to the next level/stage.