This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My girlfriend's ex boyfriend sends me a friend request on facebook. What should I do?
04-06-2014, 08:34 PM
My girlfriend's ex boyfriend sends me a friend request on facebook. What should I do?
I just now logged into my facebook and my girlfriend's ex boyfriend sent me a friend request. Funny thing is, she also told me that his grandma tried sending her a friend request too but she didn't accept it. I'm not sure if I should accept it cause he might be trying to stalk me or something. What's the best way to handle this situation?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 08:40 PM

It depends if you and the ex boyfriend have some sort of friendship, where adding him on fb wouldn't be weird. If you guys do have a friendship, what kind of friendship is it? Is it one where you're comfortable being friends with him on Facebook? You gotta ask yourself these questions. In my opinion there's NO reason why you should be friends with your girlfriends ex boyfriend. It makes no sense.

Ads

04-06-2014, 08:50 PM

An ex boyfriend is on the scene. Im guessing that he is trying to contact her, found out that she&#x27;s moved on and wants to work out your game. The best thing to do is to ignore the request. The less he stays out of the picture, the better. You have to let her know though.
04-06-2014, 08:59 PM

The best way is to reject it or leave it don&#x27;t accept it, seems like the ex wants to be messy and start drama.