This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Argue for or Against social media. share your Opinion?
04-06-2014, 10:32 PM
Argue for or Against social media. share your Opinion?
Okay, Argue for or Against Networks. Are they in reality Business networks or at they have turned into ones. ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 10:33 PM

Without the conspiracies, social media are actual usefull.
They have changed our way of having interactions and maintaining all kinds of relations. In my opinion they have improved it. Social media is actually really easily to change the privacy setting which many people seem to not know. You can , with some effort, easily certain information with some friends of yours while not sharing it with others.

The only reason I might have a problem with social media is when something shames me. Even if some organization like the police is controlling my information, I have nothing to hide. The only thing that bothers me are unflattering pictures or stupid comments I made.
Too bad I can't really erase them but they will not be a big deal later on (they are not that shamefull, just some costume parties and the effects of alcohol etc) but this isn't enough for me to call social media bad.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply