This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can People Tell When You Look At Thier Profile On Facebook?
04-06-2014, 10:59 PM
Can People Tell When You Look At Thier Profile On Facebook?
I was Just Wondering if people can tell when you look at their profile on facebook, i have just read that
in the friends on the side are the people that look at your profile the most does anybody know if this is true? Thanks In advanced.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 11:05 PM

NOOOOO, Not true! The facebook website doesnt even keep track of who looks at whos profile so it is virtually impossible.

Ads

04-06-2014, 11:07 PM

Nopee
04-06-2014, 11:20 PM

Not at all.

But be ware, there are some spam links that are supposed to show you who's viewed your profile. STAY AWAY FROM THESE! It's just spam. you don't want that..
04-06-2014, 11:26 PM

no
The left column of your profile may display different types of people in your life:

We highlight your friend list.
By default, a changing selection of friends always appears under the "Friends" heading in the left column of your profile. The selection includes many friends who you publicly interact with the most. Examples of public interactions include Wall posts, comments and mutually attended events — Facebook will never show friends based on whose profiles you choose to view or who you interact with over messages and chat.

You can choose custom friends to highlight.
In addition to your general list of friends, you can choose to feature specific friends (e.g., best friends, roommates or coworkers) or groups to which you belong. Learn how to do this here.

Your family and relationship partner appear here, too.
If you choose to add family members or a relationship to your profile, those people will also be featured in the left column.
04-06-2014, 11:28 PM

No. All those rumors that you can see who looked at your face book profile is a bunch of bull crap.
Actually I don't care who looks at my profile. I always thought that was what face book was
for. So everyone else could see what you were doing and what was going on.
04-06-2014, 11:44 PM

Facebook says, "No, Facebook does not provide the ability to track who is viewing your profile, or parts of your profile, such as your photos. Applications by outside developers cannot provide this functionality, either. Applications that claim to give you this ability will be removed from Facebook for violating policy. You can report applications that provide untrustworthy experiences by clicking the "Report Application" at the bottom of the application’s About page, or by clicking "Report" at the bottom of any canvas page within the application."