This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I buy a shoutout?
04-06-2014, 11:21 PM
Should I buy a shoutout?
I wanted to buy instagram followers from online but their fake. I want real ones an it seams like the only way to buy REAL/active followes is a shoutout from popular accounts. But should I?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 11:25 PM

i already answered just never posted. it is your money and you can spend it however you want obviously. I think it is a waste of money and you could buy something more useful.

Ask yourself why you are buying this. Are you buying this to impress people on how many followers you have or because it makes you feel good about yourself?

If you take decent pictures and use hashtags it is a free way to gain followers. I have never taken a photography class nor am I artsy. But i believe itake decent photos. If you want to take a look at my page and maybe get an idea on how to take pictures go on my profile and take a look. i am not private so you dont have to follow me if youd like. @morning_wooodd

P.S theres a joke behind my user name. dont diss

Ads

04-06-2014, 11:27 PM

The point of buying followers is to create an appearance of popularity, which as a result triggers real people to want to follow you, but this should be used in conjuction with quality pictures, and many hashtags

we usually buy 1000 followers from http://www.buyfollowersforcheap.com I forget how much it was but less than $13 after getting the followers i was getting organic follows left and right