This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend posted a pic of a flower on someone else's timeline?
04-06-2014, 11:34 PM
My boyfriend posted a pic of a flower on someone else's timeline?
he has been flirting with her and posting things and pics on her timeline on Facebook, I asked him about her but he told me that he has known her only for a month and that she is in love with a guy she can't be with and talking to him helps her. Well today he posted a picture on my timeline of a heart but I checked her profile and he had posted a flower pic on hers BEFORE he did on mine. I'm really mad. What do you guys think?
@ Laredo, it's bad when he has been distant with me even though I told him I felt lonely but has enough time to comfort her and her problems and whining

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 11:40 PM

Don&#x27;t stand for that Hun.. Tell him to delete her right now cause your unhappy about it. He will do it if he really cares about you.. If he doesn&#x27;t, then let her have him cause he&#x27;s not worth it! X

Ads

04-06-2014, 11:51 PM

It seems a bit strange, it's alright for guys to have friends but there's crossing the line. If you don't feel comfortable with it then be honest with him and just say you find it wrong that he's always talking to her. My boyfriend started talking to a girl and I snooped recently (I know that's bad) and read the messages he put to her and he talked about seeing her and them spooning etc even though he told me they were just friends... Just be careful.
04-07-2014, 12:00 AM

You sure don't have any self-confidence, do you? You don't own the guy and don't have the right to tell him what to do about Facebook or who he can talk to. Do you know how stupid your question sounds?
04-07-2014, 12:10 AM

Omg he's an idiot. I would never be ok with my man flirting or confiding in or even having a harmless relationship with another female. Your partner is supposed to confide in you and give you all his attention. Not ever to another female. Its wrong. Wandering eyes leads to wandering hearts. Its about what's appropriate and what's not...and that's definatley not appropriate. Also that other girl is an idiot too for giving a taken guy her fucking sob story lol she can confide in her girlfriends not another girls bf!!! But i would never put up w that crap and his *** would be gone in a heart beat.
04-07-2014, 12:17 AM

He's trying to neglect you emotionally to cultivate dependence and jealousy with the ulterior motive of more sex in the long run. Its harmless enough to not warrant a breakup but conspicuous enough to warrant anger. You're on Answers, so it must be working.