This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
quotes about being frustrated with someone?
04-06-2014, 11:47 PM
quotes about being frustrated with someone?
okay so i have this friend who is kinda older than me (5 years) so i basically consider her like a big sister but the thing is theres this girl who is one year younger than me and she clung to my friend the moment she met her and my friend was her conformation sponser and she is now in college but through facebook she keeps in touch with her and thats fine i think thats great but shes always talking to her and saying her pictures look beautiful and i know shes doing that because this girl seems to be doing bad in her relationship with god (my friend is really big on that and were involved in our church youth group) and she wants to help so she does stuff like that and i guess im jealous but i just want her to comment on my pictures or write on my wall stuff like that and it hurts a lot to see her talk to this girl and not me so i want to post a status that may give her a little hint so can you guys give me a quote or a status that i can put. maybe something like "everytime i see something like this i die a little inside" or "i hate that feeling when you see something you never wanted to see and your heart sinks to the bottom of your stomah" just something along those lines. thanks guys!!!!! (sorry this is so long lol)
im not expecting the status to immediatly tell her what shes doing wrong but for her to wonder whats up - whenever i put a status up like this she always either texts me or if im online she'll facebook chat me so im just asking for quotes that will make her think 'oh i wonder whats wrong' so she can text me and it will be easier to tell her that way

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 11:53 PM

my friend is kinda like that too but just think of it this way you get to see her in person
facebook is the only way she can talk with the other girl

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...557AAk08sr

Ads

04-07-2014, 12:00 AM

well tell her it be nice to catch up and do some stuff together and maybe she'll comment or put im depressed cause my friend wont comment do something like that sorry really didn't read through everything skippped throughskippednow wat ur going through