This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is twitter like facebook and whats the difference?
04-07-2014, 01:29 AM
is twitter like facebook and whats the difference?
can i chat like facebook on twitter??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2014, 01:40 AM

I don't think Twitter has chat... Twitter is only status updates, and Facebook has everything else.

Ads

04-07-2014, 01:54 AM

I prefer FB over Twitter mainly because it's cooler, really. In Twitter, you "follow" somebody, and whenever they "tweet" something, you get a notification. That's about all you can do in it. And I dont believe you can chat. Hope this helps!
04-07-2014, 02:02 AM

You tweet on twitter..which is like a facebook status.
You can send messages to your friends (fb) or followers (twitter), but in twitter there's a maximum character limit.
You can upload picture albums to facebook...but to do that on twitter you have to use twitpic.
You can tag people in tweets and a status.
You can comment on pictures for both twitter and facebook.
You can follow people on twitter that aren't following you.
You don't have to ask for permission to follow people (like you do for friending people on fb) on twitter...unless they 'locked' their account...in which case you do have to get their permission for you to follow them.
Also, there's no chat feature on twitter.

I'd say the main difference is that facebook is more of a social place...whereas, twitter is more like a place to 'update' your followers (friends) on what you're doing throughout the day/week, etc...
Oh and also, on twitter you can comment on what a friend tweets Smile and vice versa.