This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone else HATE the Internet but is addicted to it? XD?
04-07-2014, 03:03 AM
Does anyone else HATE the Internet but is addicted to it? XD?
I kinda hate the Internet because
It lets people say mean stuff. I already know it's the Internet and people will do that and you don't have to point that out. Sometimes I think people only come on the Internet JUST to start crap. Like in youtube they inbox you and say your comment bothered them. XD Did you ever see the block button? Or ignore button? Whenever People send me long insults on the Internet I just ignore them Lol!! What is the matter with them? The ones that really annoy me are the christians who argue with you because they never shut there mouth. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2014, 03:17 AM

No.

How else would I read news articles? How else would we know that the US is bombing civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Doing stupid things ain't the only thing on the internet.

Ads

04-07-2014, 03:29 AM

I get exactly what you mean! Like on Y!A and Twitter, it's interesting reading people's opinions but then some of them are really negative and it just causes drama and it gets to you. There's always people who don't use the internet properly and use it to bully or harass people or shove their thoughts down other people's throats, it gets really annoying. The internet's addicting, it's just some of the people on there.
04-07-2014, 03:42 AM

Yeah, I feel you. I mean, every time I'm on the internet I could be reading. I mean, I do plenty of it granted, but when I'm on the internet I could otherwise be reading or even working on my novel! It's so damn addictive, it's annoying.