This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I block my crush off of Facebook?
04-07-2014, 03:48 AM
Should I block my crush off of Facebook?
I've been liking this guy for almost 4 years now, we're are both seniors in high school and are about to graduate in 4 months. I recently just told him how i felt in a long paragraph, after that he replied back to me with:

"Aw thanks you're beautiful!! My bad on not replying idk what's up with thatt You don't have to stop saying hi 😊"

After that we stopped talking for a while and then 3 days ago I finally asked him how he felt about me:

Me: Hey, can I ask you something?

Him: Yes! Aha

You can

ask me already aha d:

Me: Lol I was taking dat shower

Do you like anyone?

Him: Aha I'm just doing me lol

Me:Lolol alright. So you don't like anyone?

Him: Aha idk I guess so! Why

Me: Haha kay I want to know the way you feel about me?

Him: We're friends, and I haven't seen you in a really long time

Me: Alright so you just see me as your friend? And nothing else?

Him: Well yeah, did I give you the impression there was something else?

Me:Lol nooo, i guess it's just who you are as a person. And the reason why i'm asking is because i need to move on from you, and you've never really given me an answer as to how you feel about me. So i just wanted to find out. I'm not sure if your remember but on the last day of our sophomore year i told you how i felt and i was almost crying but you told me you were drunk...so yeah...I'm glad you're finally telling me how you feel.

That was the last message i sent...and he hasn't replied back to it...and im starting to just give up on him completely. Do you think i should block him off of facebook or is that immature? I feel like if i don't block him, im going to keep looking at his profile and it's going to keep making me sad.We all have a group of close friends that we share and they all at some point have tried to hit on me. They're all cute but i like him the most. I seriously wondering if one of his best friends has a crush on me so that's why he doesn't want to give me a chance, case he doesn't want to hurt his best friends feelings. What should i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2014, 03:51 AM

why would you need to block him? you never know when you're going to end up talking to him again.
I'd say just to leave him on Facebook, but don't message him

Ads

04-07-2014, 04:05 AM

Hard one, go with your gut ,
04-07-2014, 04:14 AM

He's just not interested for whatever reason. Do what you need to do to get over him. If that involves blocking him to avoid the temptation of looking at him, so be it. We all end up falling hard for someone who we can't have at some point. It hurts but just do your best to keep your mind off him. I've liked guys for years and now I don't even know why you know lol.
04-07-2014, 04:18 AM

Delete your account. Trust me when I say your life will improve if you do this. They're just using this stuff to spy on you, anyway, and not only the government.
04-07-2014, 04:35 AM

Don&#x27;t block him cause then he&#x27;ll think your immature but don&#x27;t text , call , talk , or even look at him at school cause then he&#x27;ll think you moved on and he&#x27;ll feel bad for what he did.
04-07-2014, 04:41 AM

Don't block him. Just stop messaging him
04-07-2014, 04:53 AM

You should just un-friend him without blocking him, blocking is an unnecessary insult. Blocking will also un-friend, but not vice versa. Un-friending is if you want to not have anything to do with anyone, so you go back to as though you never met; blocking is saying that he is worse than all the millions of strangers you are not friends with, who are not blocked. You should not block unless they persist to contact you on FB after you already unfriended them, or if they threaten you. To unfriend, click the icon on his page that sends "friends" with a check mark, a list drops down, click unfriend. To block, click the report/block icon with a gear and an arrow on his page, and a pop-up window will have you click a bubble to report, block, or claim it as your hacked account, then click the block bubble.

But blocking should only be reserved for the rarest of the rare; there are millions of strangers on this planet who you have nothing to do with, right? They are not your friends, but they are not necessarily blocked either. To block him is to disavow him even further to say that he is an even worse enemy than all those millions of strangers who are not your friends, and you should not block him simply because he does not like you back more than a friend.

If you block someone, it is very creepy; if they type in your name in the search box, and filter the search, it will say "No results found". That is a huge insult, you should not block someone unless they are a violent stalker or something (or if they contact you AFTER you unfriend them). Just unfriend him at the most, with the "friends" icon at his page. Blocking is reserved for the lowest of the low.
04-07-2014, 04:57 AM

Okay... um before I answer your question guys don't like girls who are desperate or needy (exept for when they're in bed... I'm being honest here) but when a girl sounds desperate it's a major turn off so keep that in mind. So try not to let that happen again. Try to play it cool. But then again they are plenty of reasons why he didn't answer back so keep calm. But to answer your question you don't need to block him. He obviously into you... I guess