This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to get a lot of followers on instagram?
04-07-2014, 06:35 AM
how to get a lot of followers on instagram?
ok so i started my instagram like in the middle of september in 2013. so far i have 88 followers. but like every single person in my school also have accounts but their accounts have like over 200 followers. ik this question is really lame and stuff but if you have over 100 followers or more, how did you get so much?? its not like i post crap on my account like spams and shoutouts. i post practically what everyone who has so many followers posts. it'll take me an hour just to get like 8 likes on a picture (sometimes if im lucky ill get 16 likes in one hour) and the most likes on a picture was 24 likes... theres someone in my school who got 24 likes in 7 minutes.... how do you get followers??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2014, 06:42 AM

add mine @brinneyhermann

Ads

04-07-2014, 06:55 AM

Learn that life isn't about likes, stop selling your soul to mark zuckerberg who owns every picture you have ever put on that site (that's what those terms and conditions you clicked "agree" to were about) delete it and move on.