This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
As a new year is coming what resolutions would you like to see your team make for 2014?
04-07-2014, 07:02 AM
As a new year is coming what resolutions would you like to see your team make for 2014?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2014, 07:15 AM

New York Mets - Stop playing like crap after the All Star break. They keep giving Mets fans false hope going into the All Star break, only to shatter these hopes a month after the break.

For Terry Collins - Stop platooning EVERY single position player besides David Wright and Daniel Murphy.

Ads

04-07-2014, 07:16 AM

To see the Detroit Tigers brand new manager not be a fluke of a failure like how Alan Trammell was
04-07-2014, 07:22 AM

Keep the team together, upgrade where possible, plug the hole in center field caused by Ellsbury's departure, encourage new catcher A. J. Pierczynski to spend a week in a Trappist Monastery before reporting to spring training.
04-07-2014, 07:25 AM

I would like to see the Mets begin to play good baseball, to be honest, I am disappointed that Collins is returning, but I'll accept their wrong decision if they can just show everyone that they're trying and are getting better.
04-07-2014, 07:34 AM

to get some more bats and patch up some holes in the bullpen
04-07-2014, 07:46 AM

The last time I saw a Met playoff game it ended with Carlos Beltran taking a called 3rd strike. I know its wishful thinking right now, but I wouldn't mind ending the year by seeing a playoff game in Citifield. We're overdue for another miracle.
04-07-2014, 07:53 AM

Sign Masahiro Tanaka. Need to make up for losing the best second baseman in the game.
04-07-2014, 07:58 AM

Rays - Sign more relief pitchers, get a good deal for Price or wait till trade deadline. Hopefully Madden can get us to late September, October.
04-07-2014, 08:11 AM

Mariners- Make the playoff through the Wild Card at least. Win a playoff series.

Sign some more elite players and some role players.