This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to build upon my instagram?
04-07-2014, 08:50 AM
How to build upon my instagram?
Hello! After having to make a new Instagram account I lost a lot of followers and a lot of great pictures! I really want to gain a lot of followers a likes on my pictures, so how could I do that? I feel like my account looks plain. Any tips appreciated! Thanks. Here is a picture of my account.

http://imgur.com/O47ydJe

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2014, 08:59 AM

You could stop posting snapshots and take some time to compose your images and use natural lighting to make them more compelling.

What I see is a few snapshots which only mean something to those in the shots. You even posted one rotated 90 degrees

You may want to spend some time on this website learning how to compose your images to make the more appealing.

http://photoinf.com/General/Robert_Berda...Design.htm

Ads

04-07-2014, 09:12 AM

There are different ways to get Instagram followers.

1. You can try and get followers by just posting pictures and being acitve.

2. You can use likenation.com for follow4follow, it's free.

3. You can buy followers from instafamed.com

Feel free to choose Smile
04-07-2014, 09:20 AM

This doesn't belong in photography: it belongs in the "social networking" category, if there is one.

The reason it belongs there and not here is that the first thing you mentioned was your followers, and the second was your "great" pictures. This tells us that your priority is getting followers, not posting pictures.

Ask in a different category and you might get some useful answers. All you will get here are people telling you that your photos are garbage.